I guess I will admit it I am a denim addict. These jeans are super comfy, you can call them the sweatpants of denim. Not only they are comfy, they are versatile and chic.
You can literally wear them with anything. I created 4 different collages on Polyvore.
Let me know in the comments below which outfit is your favourite.
8 comments
Love this, my favourite one is outfit number 2.
ReplyDelete<3
Thank you Kamilia <3
Deleteahhh, i love boyfriend jeans. And your sets are so pretty sick!
ReplyDeleteI love the first set, and could get pretty serious with the jacket from set 2!x
I know boyfriend jeans are my all time fav, and thank you <3
DeleteI'm loving all four looks and would love to wear them. Need more clothes.
ReplyDeletexx Mira
www.glamdevils.com
Thank you, and I agree one can never have enough clothes.
Deletexoxo
Super cool outfit and very nice pics
ReplyDeleteGood photoshoot
http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/winter-shop.html
Thank you so much
Deletexoxo
Thank you for your feed back xoxo