Montreal Diary
Monday, February 02, 2015I seriously fall in loe with
Juliette Et Chocolat
When in Montreal, brunch at Juliette Et Choclate
is a must. I ordered La Complete Pesto for my main, it was so good, almost too
good if that makes sense! Now lets get to the good stuff shall we, Dessert. Oh
my oh my it was Tres bon.
Wine & Cheese Event

Although I am not the biggest fan of wine or you can say not
a fan at all, who would turn down a wine & cheese event specially one
filled with tons of cute French guys.
For my attire, camel wool shorts from Joe fresh, Mommy’s
silk beige top (thank Mom) paired with my newest heel purchase- these burgundy
heeled loafers from Rockport. If you ask me probably the comfiest pair of heels
I own.
Now lets talk about the venue. Let me tell you it was a
shocker to me as it will probably be to you; the venue of the event was an
empty swimming pool. Like what I know, talk about space utilization.
Old Montreal
Old Montreal
I seriously fall more in love with Montreal the more I visit
it. Walking in the streets of old Montreal, you honestly forget that you are in
Canada. It feels like Europe its magical (so magical). All these cute cafes and
bakeries, we stopped at Les Glaceurs, there cupcakes were so good omg.
Nesta
Nesta
For our last night in Montreal we attended the closing ceremony
gala at the delta hotel. We went to a club called Nesta afterwards. it was a
much needed tropical themed club in Montreal’s -20 degrees weather. One of my
favorite nights to be honest, the music was very ----/ and the drinks were so
cute omg. The drinks were tropical themed and very fruity – my fav type of
drinks. They were served in mason jars with umbrellas on top. If you ever visit
Montreal and want a getaway for a night from its freezing weather I recommend
checking this club out.



















0 comments
Thank you for your feed back xoxo